Use of European raw materials and manufacture of industrial mixers in France
Production in our factory in France
Our factory and offices are located in Gauchy, near Saint-Quentin (Aisne).The proximity of the manufacturing plant to the engineering and design office promotes synergy between our teams.
With 2,250 m2 of covered surface area, our production resources are divided into 4 sectors:
- Mechanical welding
For more information about our factory equipment by sector, click here !
The advantages of local production
We are renowned for the professionalism and quality of our work and for our robust industrial mixers.
For an agitator manufacturer, local production has numerous advantages for the manufacture of new industrial mixers:
- complete mastery of the design and manufacturing process
- real-time inspection of manufactured parts
- optimisation of manufacturing time and better control over delivery times
- constant optimisation of manufacturing methods thanks to our industrial plant where tests can be conducted
- responsiveness in the event of emergency repairs.
Advantages for our customers:
- customers can inspect without notice and attend equipment reception tests
- all our machines are produced with the same attention to detail by the same teams
- for parts outside the scope of our expertise, we work in close partnership with local companies, within a radius of fifteen or so kilometres, using Missenard manufacturing methods.
European raw materials
We are very vigilant about the quality of our raw materials, partly to facilitate manufacturing and also t to guarantee the reliability of our machines.
To meet our quality commitments, we procure steel exclusively from Europe (European origin mandatory), and European mechanical seals, gears and motors are given priority.